12″ x 17″ (30 x 45 cm)
16″ x 24″ (40 x 60 cm)
20″ x 28″ (50 x 70 cm)
24″ x 36″ (60 x 90 cm)
We use a variety of FinEArt and non FineArt printing paper which are divided in to 3 categories:
1. Matte & Smooth –
Epson Enhanced Matte paper 199 gsm (non Fine Art)
Hahnemühle Photo Rag 188 gsm (Fine Art)
2. Matte & Texture –
Epson Watercolor Radiant White 188 gsm (non Fine Art)
Hahnemühle William Turner 190 gsm (Fine Art)
3. Glossy & Smooth –
Epson Premium Luster Photo Paper 260 gsm (non Fine Art)
Epson Traditional Photo Paper 330 gsm (Fine Art)
MOUNT & FRAME:
We use the highest quality materials for handmade mount & frame. You can choose between several options:
1. Print only – We will ship you the print rolled safely in a tube.
2. Mounted On PVC – We will mount the print, using Neschen – a special acid free mounting glue, on sturdy 6 mm PVC board with aluminium back-frame that allows the work to be hanged. The frame is hidden and leaves the picture floating on the wall. The print will also be coated with a clear protective varnish layer against finger prints and scratches.
3. Floating Frame (with out an acrylic glass) – In addition to the mounting, we will also frame the mounted print with a floating handmade oak frame. With floating frame methode the artwork presented with a space between the work and the wood profile as if its floating within the frame. This option is good for one who wishes to observe an unhindered by reflection artwork and really feel the paper texture.
4. Traditional Frame (with an acrylic glass) – The classical and most standard framing type. This kind of framing included a handmade oak frame and an acrylic glass cover which is suitable to all styles of art.
All works are printed using Epson Ultra Chrome K3 with Vivid Magenta utilizes eight colors.
* Colors in print may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen.
- PRINT Only – 1-3 business days
- Mount and Frame – 3-5 business days
- Israel – 3-5 business days
- United states – 1-2 weeks
- Europe – 1-2 weeks
- Australia, New Zeland and Oceania 2-3 weeks
Our shipping Once delivered you will get a tracking number via Email
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges:
Gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
We don’t accept cancellations But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!